Hello, friends! I wanted to create this free resource for my readers, and especially for those of you who have been with me from the beginning and have only known me as an eco-beauty blogger. I will always appreciate you for supporting me! I will also always support using eco-responsible brands and living a lifestyle that is kind to both my body and our planet, so rest assured, that part of me has not, or will not ever change. 🙂
For those of you that are new to my site – hello, welcome and thank you for reading! I truly appreciate your support! I hope you find this information useful or at the very least, interesting and perhaps may intrigue you enough to give some of these brands a try. 😉
This page is pretty sparse right now, but I will update as I am able to and will send out new link info in the monthly newsletter (which if you haven’t already signed up, it’s free, it’s spam-free and it’s only once a month-ish).
Sing on and stay kind!
- The Master Shopping List – a comprehensive list of all of my favorite products + discount codes
- List of Eco-Conscious Budget Brands – some of my favorite brands that won’t break the bank!
- Affiliates + discount codes – a quick list of my favorite brands that I chose to affiliate with and their discount codes! **These are NOT MLM’s!
- GMO Resource Guide – a “crash course” on GMO’s, what they are, what foods are GMO and why and how to avoid them.
- Recipes – a few of my favorite concoctions! I’m always experimenting in the kitchen and looking to create healthy and yummy dishes that are comforting as well as nourishing! Hopefully I will be adding more soon!
Sites to browse: Wellness, Home, Curated Shops, Etc...
- The Mesothelioma Center – Alternative treatments, such as yoga, meditation, nutrition, and music therapy for cancer patients.
- Mind, Body Green – A fully holistic approach to wellness (mind, body, spirit, environment) with some really great recipes too!
- Well + Good – Healthy recipes, fitness, wellness, natural beauty