Today I am over the moon excited to share with you two new products from one of my forever HG brands – Bella Aura!! As this is a brand that favors simplicity over how many products they can put out, when they do create a new product, it’s a huge deal and sure to be nothing short of amazing!
I can also tell you that when founder Yasmine is working on a new creation, she does her due diligence with ingredients research, making sure each and every ingredient is not only safe and effective but also works well with her other formulations. Bella Aura products all play well with each other and all work to give you the healthiest skin possible.
Well, I could gush all day about this brand, but I want to get to the new goodies, so without further rambling…
What it is:
A high performing serum that’s formulated with powerful actives that work to provide an immediate lifting and firming effect, reduce the appearance of wrinkle depth and smooth the appearance of fine lines.
What makes it special:
This serum is designed to provide both immediate and long-term lifting effects, reduce the appearance of various types of wrinkles (ie: surface, dehydration), improve the health of skin and skin elasticity, and help redefine facial contours over time. This also forms a protective layer over skin, which helps to seal in hydration and protect against environmental aggressors (pollution, irritants).
“The Instant Lifting Network” –
- Porphyridium Cruentum Extract – a form of red algae, this extract is high in polysaccharides and omega fatty acids. It benefits the skin by supporting collagen and elastin production and helps to reduce water loss by forming a protective film on the surface of the skin.
- Pullulan – is a polysaccharide that gives the skin an instant lifting and firming effect
- Levan – hydrates the upper epidermis layer and prevents TEWL; skin firming properties
- Hydroxytyrosol – an antioxidant with high ORAC which provides anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits; protects skin against UV damage; reactivates the natural recycling of skin cells, which delays cellular aging
- Jujube Seed Extract – an antioxidant 20 times richer in vitamin C than any citrus fruit, jujube helps to encourage cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, reduce the appearance of scars and provide anti-inflammatory benefits.
How to use:
Use both morning and night, after cleansing. Take 1-2 pumps (I like to use one) on the tips of your index and middle finger and gently pat in with quick taps until the product is absorbed. Follow with your moisturizer and sunscreen.
Like all of Bella Aura’s products, this does exactly what it claims to – it lifts, tightens, firms and hydrates. It also feels very comfortable on my skin, and has kind of blurring effect – almost like a makeup primer. I’ve only been using this for a few short weeks, but I am excited to see what results I will get from using this long-term!
What it is:
A multi-targeted mask that is formulated with ingredients that are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and have a retinol like efficacy to regulate the skin’s microbiome.
What makes it special:
It has 11 benefits in one product – it targets skin imbalance, unevenness, enlarged pores, blackheads, whiteheads, acne scarring, active breakouts of all kinds, oily skin and inflamed skin.
- Micro-silver – contains antimicrobial properties and helps to balance the skin’s microbiome; provides long-lasting support against the C. acnes bacteria; helps protect skin against environmental elements
- Norwegian Spruce Extract – a powerful antioxidant that provides several benefits: it protects skin from DNA damage, is anti-microbial & anti-fungal (which makes it effective against the P. acnes bacteria), is anti-inflammatory, and helps repair the skin from a multitude of ROS and free radicals.
- Maclura Cochinchinensis Extract – balances the skin’s microbiome; has a retinoid-like property; helps to regulate cell turnover; anti-inflammatory
How to use:
Apply an even layer to clean and moisturized skin (avoid eyes and lips). Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning. Use up to 3 times a week.
Just when I thought that nothing could compare to my beloved Rapid Repair Clarifying Elixir, along comes this! Like the Rapid Repair, this clears up any breakouts lickety-split, without drying out or irritating my sensitive skin. I like to use this as both an overnight mask and a spot treatment at night (depending on what my skin needs). This product is definitely a must-have for anyone suffering from acne or redness!
I really can’t say enough good things about Bella Aura – I’ve used their products for several years, I’m 50 years old and though my skin still breaks out, I think it looks pretty good for my age (never had any botox or fillers, etc). I truly believe in this brand and what they bring to the table and my skin is proof of their efficacy. I will always keep their products in my routine!
If you’d like to try these two products or any of the amazing Bella Aura line, you can use my personal code BRIE15 and you will save 15% on any of their products on their website.
Have you tried Bella Aura yet? What are your faves? What piques your interest?
until next time!
*Products were gifted by brand – all opinions are my own. Photos were taken by and are property of Sabrina Zimmerman (TES)- please do not use without permission.